- Wash oyster mushroom, slice into 1cm thick. Score lengthwise and crosswise in order to absorb flavour.
- Blanch asparagus in a pot of boiling salt water for about 1 minute or until tender. Dish out and drain.
- Stir-fry garlic in a pan over medium heat until fragrant. Add in asparagus and seasoning mix A, sauté for a minute. Remove and set aside.
- Heat pan with little oil. Add in sliced mushroom and pan fry for about 1 minute until golden. Flip over the other side. Add in seasoning mix B and bring to boil.
- Thicken with cornstarch and pour over asparagus. Serve.