- Marinate chicken with Lee Kum Kee Oriental BBQ Sauce, Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce, sugar and grated ginger for 30 minutes.
- Heat pan with 4 tablespoons oil till very hot, stir fry chicken together with marinate seasoning over high heat till chicken is cooked and sauce thickened.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Finely shred, yam bean and carrots. Chop coriander coarsely. Keep separately.
- To serve: Top spring roll skin with a lettuce leaf, shredded vegetables, 2 pieces of chicken, coriander, mayonnaise, and sprinkles of fried shallots and garlic. Roll and serve.